We help individuals, teams, and organizations dealing with technology achieve and build on success by developing and implementing effective answers, after we identify the right questions concerning your products, processes, progress, and people.
Our practice centers around software and hardware-related technical product development, and specifically on helping to identify and resolve challenges across the product development lifecycle (PDLC) involving product management, project and program management, organizational and team management, portfolio and project pipeline management, and policy and process development. We have particular expertise in rescuing projects and programs, Agile and Lean Kanban transformations, Agile in regulated environments (aerospace, military, medical, etc.), and enabling accurate tracking and forecasting of work completion throughout the PDLC.
Our clients typically see 100% to 300% increases in productivity within weeks to months with commensurate decreases in defects/rework and significantly improved staff morale, as a direct result of our work.
If your challenges include:
- difficulty hitting delivery dates
- excessive defects and rework
- lack of clarity around project goals and requirements/scope
- lack of useful or effective estimation practices
- difficulty creating realistic, actionable project plans and schedules
- lack of visibility into project progress with unpleasant surprises late in the project cycle
- difficulty around developing and implementing effective processes and practices
- struggling Scrum, SAFe, or other Agile framework adoptions
then we can have a significant positive impact on your organization.
The first step is to contact us at info@Scrampede.com to start a conversation on how we can help your organization become more effective and efficient at achieving your goals.